Content is the most important consideration for any website and when it comes to credit unions, Web Content Management technologies become even more significant. Credit Unions deal with financial industry and they might not have a friendly experience with coding. That’s why WCM systems are highly recommended because you can easily create, edit, and publish digital content such as text, embedded audio and video files, and interactive graphics for your credit union websites without any coding expertise.
We have created a list of 7 best Web Content Management Technologies that would help your credit unions easily publish useful content on the websites. These technologies feature impressive themes and allow multiple users to monitor the uploaded content. The best part is that these WCM tools can work via integration with marketing software and content analytics tools.
Here are the 7 best Web Content Management Technologies that we have chosen for your Credit Union.
Sitecore is one of the leading platforms for Content Management System (CMS) that is built on ASP.NET framework. Sitecore CMS comes with a user-friendly platform that allows the content creators or marketers to work on their websites with different aspects such as social integrations, blog posts, images videos and much more.
Sitecore CMS is a robust tool that supports global, multilingual content. This would help Credit Unions so that their global members can easily view their sites.
- Sitecore CMS has a similar look and feel like that of Microsoft products, making it easy for users to navigate.
- Offers a media library where you can store all of your content pieces and media (like pictures, videos etc.) for easy content management.
- Sitecore makes it easy for you to create, edit and manage web forms such as lead generation forms or Contact Us forms.
- Sitecore uses member’s current and historical session data so that you can personalize the content they’re shown, with more emphasis on their current session.
2.Adobe Experience Manager
Adobe Experience Manager is a content management system that provides you a place to manage, create and optimize the digital customer experiences across various channels including mobile apps, web, communities and digital forms. Adobe is a component-based platform that comes with a clean and consistent design that would facilitate your credit union remarkably.
More than 6000 websites use Adobe CMS for its content creation. Its separate client-side libraries enable you to manage work through multiple editors and allow a concurrent cooperation among development teams, both frontend, and backend.
- User-friendly interface that lets you edit the content easily without any prior technical knowledge.
- Adobe provides high-level security via digital watermarking that protects the content against unauthorized use.
- Features plug-ins/Widgets/Apps that would suits best to your websites.
- Effective asset management allowing the management and storage of rich media files.
- Internal search making it possible to search content based on the keywords.
- Includes API Integrations that allows effective interaction between applications and other software.
Oracle WebCenter Content is a content management system that includes document management, web content management, and digital asset management. It is a single content management platform that allows your credit union to manage the lifecycle of all their content by providing a central control of both structured and unstructured content.
Oracle WebCenter Content simplifies the content management of your financial institution by using a single, scalable content management platform, that easily access content that might otherwise remain in silos controlled by a variety of CU applications. By managing all content under a single platform you can save time and money by consolidating efforts and gaining output by optimal use of the information collected.
- Oracle WebCenter Content helps you manage your documents by capturing, securing, sharing and distributing digital and paper-based documents and reports.
- It features intelligent data capture, provides annotation and markup of images, and automates routing and approvals.
- It maintains accurate, timely, and current web content with consistent branding and presentation.
- Oracle WebCenter Content allows you to automate the creation of thumbnails and renditions and convert high-resolution assets into Web-friendly formats
- Enriched with a variety of inbuilt templates.
- Tracks activities within file types informing the administration about what is going on.
Drupal from Acquia is a Web Content Management system that helps create personalized content for your Credit Union and delivers digital experience across multiple channels such as web, mobile, and social channels.
Drupal provides you with the flexibility to be more creative by designing stunning websites that are not only creative but also technically sound and easy to deal with on the back end. If you are a Drupal user, you would enjoy its amazing features like easy content authoring, reliable performance, and excellent security along with its flexibility.
- Drupal makes management of media asset very easy with the facility of storing and managing rich media files
- Published contents can be edited, approved, tagged and stored effectively
- Drupal provides you with a variety of themes giving an astonishing look to your website
- You can unlock content across your credit union and bring it into a hub so you can build and deliver richer content experiences.
Wordpress is a renowned, free of cost web software having a great popularity among the users. Wordpress can be used for the purpose of designing a beautiful blog or website. It is considered as the easiest, flexible and reliable way of blogging and managing the web content on your own. Especially for beginners, it is an amazing tool to work with and explore the world of blogging.
As WordPress is open source that is why you can modify the code considering your benefit and also share with others without any restriction. You can definitely provide a boost to your credit union by getting the facilitation from tools like this.
- WordPress allows you to increase your website traffic and monitor your growth by use of social media syndication, sharing buttons, SEO tools, and insightful site statistics.
- You can get a 24/7 support from WordPress team through email or live chat.
- You can also connect with a community of users through forums, guided courses, and events around the world.
- Availability of a variety of inbuilt templates providing a great choice to the users while developing a website or a blog.
- WordPress ensures all-time availability and security of your website with the help of anti-spam protection that is built into every WordPress.com site. Also, it automatically backs-up your website from time to time.
- WordPress also allows you to add extra features to your websites like advanced galleries, forms, email subscriptions, polls, sophisticated comments, and much more.
HubSpot content management tool allows you to host your content with one integrated platform. It lets you create new page layouts from scratch using a simple drag-and-drop template builder. You can also choose from thousands of customizable templates that are convertible as well. You can also manage, optimize, and track the performance of your content with the same platform that you used to create it.
HubSpot also allows you to personalize your content according to the choice of your visitors. You can tailor your content for the individual visitors based on location, source, device, language, or by any detail stored in your contacts database.
- HubSpot’s smart content insights allow you to get information about who is visiting your website page that eases you to personalize your content.
- You can easily add calls-to-action and forms to convert your anonymous visitors into qualified leads.
- Hubspot offers a responsive design that can easily run on any device.
- It provides you with revenue, ROI and SEO/Keywords analytics.
Joomla! is a free and open-source content management system (CMS) for publishing content on your website. It is built on a model–view–controller web application framework that can be used independently of the CMS.
Joomla! is written in PHP, uses object-oriented programming (OOP) techniques (since version 1.5) and software design pattern. It includes features such as page caching, RSS feeds, printable versions of pages, news flashes, blogs, search, and support for language internationalization
Joomla! has thousands of free extensions and templates allowing you to customize your site to fit your specific needs.
- Joomla! provides you with high-quality templates that are available free as well as paid. Among these, many professional templates provide a graphical user interface (GUI) which allow you to change colors, fonts, layouts, and features without touching a line of code.
- Joomla! includes an inbuilt SEO tool that would help your websites in ranking.
- Joomla! supports multiple languages so that your global members can easily go through your websites.
To make sure that you select the best WCM technology for your credit union, you need to first go through the features and check what each of these technologies offers. They must feature web-based content edition, text support, graphics, audio, video embedding. Then check if the software offer themes and templates and how creative and attractive they are. And then how convenient it is to collaborate and approve the content before publishing.
We have provided you a list of the 7 Web Content technologies that according to us would be the best for your Credit Union. Hope you will be able to make a best choice for you.
Disclaimer-: These technologies are selected on the basis of our experience (around usage support, administration, integration etc.) as well as anecdotal conversations with multiple leaders in the industry.