Digital Marketing Maturity Assessment
Digital marketing is becoming increasingly important as a vehicle for reaching and influencing your current and prospective members. Effective digital marketing implementation requires a good understanding of where your credit union stands today.
This self-assessment will take only a few minutes to complete and will help you discover areas to focus on in meeting your credit union’s goals. We’ll send you a report with your results and our recommendations to help you move forward with your digital marketing plans.
The assessment covers five key components of digital marketing:
- Strategy – The degree to which there are defined and measurable goals for digital marketing
- Team – How resources are allocated to digital marketing efforts within the marketing team
- Process – How digital content is created, distributed and targeted
- Technology – How digital marketing technology is deployed and data is used
- Outcomes -- What impact digital marketing has on customers and the organization’s brand
Data Analytics Self Assessment
Welcome to the next phase in your data transformation journey! Take the data analytics assessment to discover where your credit union is and determine the next steps for progress.
This assessment is spread over five key areas of transformation. This includes:
- Strategy and Roadmap
Data Governance Maturity Assessment
Data Governance is becoming increasingly important to effectively manage and use the data to grow revenue, contain costs and drive efficiencies. An effective data governance program requires a good understanding of where your credit union stands today.
This self-assessment will take only a few minutes to complete and will help you discover areas to focus on in meeting your credit union’s goals.
The assessment comprises of questions covering five key areas of data governance:
- Strategy – The degree to which there are defined and measurable goals for digital governance.
- Team – How aligned leadership is, roles and responsibilities are defined, resources are allocated to the data governance program?
- Process – How data governance policies and standards are defined and put in place?
- Technology – How technology is deployed to automate data governance practices?
- Capabilities - What capabilities of data governance have been activated?