CULytics Ambassadors Program recognizes the individuals who are Ambassadors and thought leaders in one or more Digital Transformation areas/technologies. These professionals actively contribute and support the credit union ecosystems around the nation, helping the peers on their transformation journey.
About Culytics Ambassadors Program
Strong collaborative partnerships are crucial for the ongoing success of the Credit Union movement in its efforts to build data analytics maturity and drive digital transformation. Credit Unions with limited resources but excellent community partnerships can collaborate aggressively to drive this transformation. At CULytics, we have established a volunteer leadership structure of “CULytics Ambassadors” that work across credit unions to support their data analytics and digital transformation initiatives.
The role of the Ambassadors is to be responsive to the CULytics community as well as their local credit unions. CULytics Ambassadors Program's concept centers around the idea of “community building” and creating “conditions that matter” in the credit union industry. Ambassadors help lead and synergize efforts that bring people together, help people build a common vision for shared efforts, and mentor additional leaders to help the initiative grow and evolve.
Acknowledgment by CULytics
All Ambassadors are featured on the CULytics Website Ambassadors Page.
Invitation to Events
Once a year, CULytics invites these Ambassadors to the Annual Summits.
Ambassadors get discounted registrations to the Summit. Ambassadors also get invited to participate in exclusive projects like speaking, mentoring, etc. at CULytics Summit.
CULytics Ambassadors are responsible to make the Credit Union Industry aware of CULytics and its role.
- Driving Membership
- Reach out to various people associated with Credit Unions and explain to them how CULytics can help their Credit Unions.
- Let them know about various sections of CULytics that they can be part of :
- Annual Summits
- Regional Meetups
- Solutions Gallery
- Blogs and Discussions
- Take Advise from Expert Panel
- CULytics Ambassadors need to encourage the Community Members to take part in the discussions that are going on the Community.
- CULytics Ambassadors should post comments on the blogs and discussions to initiate the conversations.
- Share the CULytics posts on Social Network. If needed create your posts and share them with your contacts.
- Ensure a safe and respectful environment for all participants. Make new members feel welcomed on the Community.
- Attend 75% or more community ambassadors monthly meetings and offer advice and insights to promote collaboration and strategic direction of CUlytics.
- This effort is expected to require a commitment of about 4-8 hours every month.