As workforce solutions move towards online platforms, there is a need to look for simple and understanding software which would be able to handle the complexity and performance of tasks. Customers today seek responsive customer service. Integrating online appointment scheduling features optimizes this experience and creates efficiency through seamless customer engagement.
The Top 5 reasons you need an online appointment scheduling software for your financial institution are listed below-
- Customers can handpick slots for their appointment: It guarantees that they will be ready and well- prepared for a productive meeting.
- No need for paperwork: Save time and enjoy features like automated reminders, online writing, storage services, and content management systems.
- Build data traffic models: Financial institutions can predict and streamline when customers will be present in their branch or office.
- Customize and enforce scheduling rules: For example- if there is a waiting period involved, customers know they have to wait even before they book their appointment.
- Adapt to online payment and interaction services: Save time, and comfortably organize, structure, execute payments and transactions while at the same time maintaining a personal interaction with customers.
Listed below are top 10 online appointment scheduling features that can assist you in maximizing productivity through the most seamless and streamlined features.
1. Kronos FMSI Appointment Concierge
Maximizing branch efficiency, it ensures that the account holders are able to schedule their branch appointments. It abandons long waitings and frustrating lobby experiences through its online features.
- Use of geolocation technology and can be accessed from mobiles, laptops etc.
- Customizable lobby employee profiles, ensuring that the right employee meets the account holder's needs.
- Automated calendar invites and reminders
- Provides data and insights for analysis of key data trends.
- Provides information to align branch staffing resource and availability of convenient scheduling hours to account holders.
Primarily a mobile-first workforce management tool, it ensures that scheduling functions remain hassle free and simplified. Financial institutions use Deputy for employee scheduling and internal appointments and communications purposes.
- Completely configurable.
- AI optimized schedules created with a single click.
- Biometric and geolocation validation features.
- Intuitive and simple user interface.
- Easy drag and drop actions.
- Auto scheduling with full legal compliance.
- Can be integrated with existing software
Provides both cloud and on-premise enterprise software. It ensures that customers are matched with employees who best suit their needs and is easily upgraded with integrations and add-ons. NICE has an incentive-based approach for employees and an enriched user experience.
- Textel SMS feature offers multiple conversation capabilities through a seamless text application.
- Robotic automation features.
- Integration of data from different platforms.
- User- friendly mobile app and it is possible to make scheduling changes directly in the application.
- NICE WFM_7.0 suite upgrade provides forecast models supported by artificial intelligence delivering superior efficiency.
- SNMP supporting industry tools keep up with the maximum uptime.
4. Time trade
\An intelligent online appointment scheduling software which engages customers at every stage. It is available in three deployment solutions to fit every business need - Enterprise, sales force and, small businesses. Available in self-service format, it is customizable according to customer needs.
- Can schedule multiple locations, staffs, and resources.
- The collaboration of scheduling and CRM features.
- Seamless integration in salesforce.com and other platforms.
- Conversations enabled by artificial intelligence.
- Data protected through independent SOC 2 type 2 audits.
- Possible one-to-one and group appointments.
- Omnichannel appointments and personal calendar integration.
- Appointment Routing feature
5. Kiran analytics | A Verint company
Designed explicitly for retail banking branch managers, it drives planning, productivity and optimizes scheduling. Kiran analytics provides workforce optimizing services and process improvement advisory services. The scheduling solution caters to the three stakeholders - branch workforce, branch managers and business leaders.
- Shift Swapping feature for increased collaboration and efficiency.
- Seamless forecaster integration with optimized workforce capacity.
- Secure, reliable and scalable enterprise class software.
- Rapid ROI through simplified SaaS delivery.
- API integrations are ensuring streamlined business processes.
- Application of predictive analysis.
6. Q- Nomy
The most unique feature of Q-Nomy is that it is a central server solution for managing appointments and their resources across multiple branches and locations. Q-nomy provides with a complete suit tool required for this process and has a smooth scheduling process with agent efficiency.
- Customer Visit Management App- allows customers to manage their scheduling functions.
- Call-center agent interface with enterprise-wide scheduling.
- The locking mechanism prevents repetitive and double bookings.
- Automated reminders and data integration with MS Excel/outlook.
- The web-based user interface which allows customers to schedule appointments on mobile, via the web, or through Kiosk applications.
- Self-service appointment scheduling integrated with location-based services.
- Additional programming to enhance business logic and smart interface.
7. Coconut software
An enterprise appointment scheduling software built specifically for businesses which are driven by appointments. It aims at optimizing workflows by saving time. On-demand and pre-booked appointments can be availed in one platform.
- An intuitive user interface allowing real-time connection with customers.
- Captures and predicts data before and after appointments.
- Provides decision-making insights.
- Integration with internal systems.
- Weekly Coconut blog to engage customers and optimize appointments.
- Automated texts and email reminders.
- Dashboard metrics for staff and individual appointment
Online software for any volume of scheduling and security needs. It provides tools to ensure that the appointment process is secure, flexible, supportive and scalable. Appointment-plus provides software for two convenient categories - Small, medium businesses and Enterprise Business Solutions.
- Convenient 24*7 customer self-scheduling.
- In-depth customer support.
- Appointment-plus API technology ensures structured processes and handles complex synchronization of data.
- Consultative processes built on collaboration.
- Integrating with your existing technology is possible.
- SSAE16 SOC 2 Certified with controlled processes that reduce errors.
9. Schedule Base
Used by financial institutions to schedule their staff, Schedule base is the fastest and simplest way to schedule. It maintains customer service levels by ensuring that all shifts and stations are covered.
- Instant changing of schedules and instant communication features available.
- Works on tablets, mobile devices, and desktops.
- Fast, easy and affordable scheduling of employees without any location barrier.
- Update features for schedule requests or cancellations.
- Free mobile application for instant access.
Pivoted for the shift- based workforces, it is capable of streamlining dynamic workforces, and scheduling mobile and on-demand workers. It is used by financial institutions to optimize labor costs, worker productivity and enable responsiveness. Shiftboard is an enterprise level hourly workforce management software.
- SaaS-based shift workforce management.
- Automated streamlining with the friendly and intuitive user interface.
- Shiftboard compliance pack ensures schedule compliance, avoids compliance errors and centralizes all compliance data.
- Capable of forecasting resources and building schedules.
- Rich set of self-serve and communication tools.
- Seamless integration of payroll, HRIS, time management software.
The software listed above, each has features to ensure that the scheduling functions are democratized and simplified for structured operations and processes. The most suited software for your enterprise should be chosen on the basis of the following four factors - Manageability, User booking experience, Information and communication features, and comprehensiveness. They can be leveraged over by integrating with other workflow management software.