Organizations are looking for a new marketing approach with technological development and advancement. Due to continuous growth in consumer demands, organizations, especially financial institutions, face challenges to deliver better results that are processed quickly and at a lower cost. Also, there is increased pressure to measure and demonstrate the value of every marketing initiative. Credit unions and banks must have the right tool to achieve these goals.
Marketing Automation is a powerful tool to help Credit Unions generate more leads, sales, and revenue, manage multiple channels, and improve target consumers.
Marketing automation helps you manage the communication process that would ensure the entry of qualified leads into the sales funnel and that the right message(s) are getting to the right people at the right time, with no adverse effects on sales.
Here are the Best 9 Marketing Automation Technologies to help your Credit Union's easy marketing process.
1. Prisma Campaigns
Prisma Campaigns helps you with omnichannel cross-selling in a smart, easy, and personalized manner. From effective and efficient consumer onboarding to tailored and customized marketing through automated marketing solutions, it provides a smooth sailing experience.
- It has a centralized campaign repository with combined inbound and outbound marketing channels. In addition, it uses machine learning to automate prioritization of messages and campaigns.'
- Prisma Campaigns offer bi-directional CRM Synchronization, web activity tracking, real-time campaign monitoring, smart targeting based on behavioral information, and efficient full process management -from lead generation to conversion.
- Easy integration with external data sources is possible. A software development kit(SDK) helps with the cost-effective integration of multiple channels.
- REST API enables easy integration and offers LDAP/Active Directory Integration Support.
- Real-time data is available for analytics, in addition to the capability of orchestrating multiple campaigns.
- Super-fast time to market: credit unions implemented Prisma in less than 3 weeks, giving them the opportunity to start small and move fast with hyper-personalization.
ChannelNet offers a credit union a powerful personalization platform to drive higher engagement and loyalty. A vital benefit of OneClick Financial is that we become an extension of your marketing team. As a result, credit unions can deploy relevant content and functionality that gets updated quickly, run A/B tests on promotions, receive leads delivered daily with member's behaviors, and receive monthly analytics to drive further business intelligence insight.
It is a cost-effective platform that provides a trove of data for marketers to engage better, retain, and target products and services that best meet their members' financial lives.
Here are some of the features that ChannelNet offers to its clients-
- Digital engagement platform designed specifically for credit unions.
- Easy integration with credit union data feeds, IT Team resources, and external integration of third-party API sources.
- Dynamic data-driven personalization platform that delivers relevant content at the right time.
- Lead generation is tracked delivered daily to the credit union, allowing for follow-up, retargeting, and measuring ROI.
- OneClick uses data analytics, propensity scores, personas, behavioral and transactional data models within the digital engagement platform.
- Creative and analytics teams review personal web pages regularly to make suggestions to increase performance.
Marquis' marketing automation suite integrates with credit union-specific MCIF and CRM platforms. This means a client can assemble, analyze, and act on opportunities within the same analytical platform – eliminating the need to use disparate tools from multiple vendors.
Marquis is also the only automation vendor to offer a credit union-focused professional services team (OnTrax), taking the burden out of the detailed work of building a sophisticated multichannel automation strategy. The OnTrax team serves as a dedicated resource for credit union marketing departments by adding a seasoned marketing professional to their team.
A key benefit of the Marquis solution is its in-house creative and production team. All marketing automation channels are designed and deployed within the Marquis environment. This further saves the marketer time by eliminating the step of vendor coordination between separate marketing automation platforms and creative vendors.
- Marketing automation tools are designed specifically for credit unions.
- Each automation workflow is tracked at the conversion level, allowing the marketer to measure ROI accurately.
- The MCIF/CRM integrated platform allows for various client-specific value scores, behavioral, core, or transactional data models in the marketing automation process.
4. Total Expert Experience Platform
Total Expert is the leading fintech software company that delivers purpose-built CRM and member engagement for modern financial institutions. The Total Experience Platform unifies data, marketing, sales, and compliance solutions to provide a cohesive experience across the member lifecycle. Total Expert turns member insights into actions to increase loyalty and drive growth for credit unions and other financial services firms. For more information, visit totalexpert.com.
- A Central Marketing Dashboard
Deliver consistent brand communications across all channels from a single dashboard that manages and monitors marketing for your organization.
- Marketing-Automation Tools
Build, customize, and deploy authentic member-experience workflows and campaigns at scale with personalized email, social media, and SMS.
- Content-Creation Features
Bring high-converting digital and print marketing materials to life in minutes with drag-and-drop tools and expert-designed templates for the financial services industry.
- Sales-Efficiency Tools
Eliminate duplicated outreach efforts, prioritize hot opportunities, and get a clear, comprehensive view of every member so you can connect, human-to-human.
- Always-On Compliance Workflows
Put your regulatory compliance on autopilot with one-click reporting and tracking tools.
Act-On is a SaaS product for marketing automation that lets you point, click, drag, and drop your way to build a marketing campaign of your choice. It also allows you to set up lead nurturing, segment lists, score and distribute leads, and trigger offers when someone performs a specific action.
Act-On provides you with the tools to quickly and easily set up your marketing campaigns that are deployed automatically based on your pre-programmed rules. Act-On's automated programs also allow you to use conditional "if-then" logic to trigger the next step in a campaign. You can set rules to trigger emails, sync lists automatically, and update data fields.
- Act-On's Inbound suite, based on the search engine hunt, gives you the tools to get found and known by your prospective members looking for your credit union and the services you offer.
- Act-On's social media tools help you establish your presence and offer value to your prospects. You can share your messages, enable social listening, connect your channels, discover new audiences, generate leads, and increase sales through the social media presence of your institution.
- Act-On's intuitive tools let you create responsive landing pages without specialized training.
- Act-On lets you track the actions of your website visitors. You can know which pages your customers frequently visit to plan your future campaigns accordingly.
Eloqua, owned by Oracle, is a Marketing Automation Platform that works across multiple channels, including email, display search, web, video, and mobile.
This software provides tools to segment and targets specific audiences with the most relevant content. It also helps to automate the lead generation process. Eloqua includes a database that stores customer information, an emailer that sends an email to prospects and customers, and a website monitoring system that tracks their activity on websites under the marketer's control.
- Eloqua includes WeChat Application used to create personalized experiences with the old customers and find new customers.
- Comes with an interactive dashboard with a user-friendly interface.
- Allows you to spot-check your campaign for any errors before launch.
HubSpot marketing automation platform lets you automate your email campaign by automatically sending the right emails to the right leads at the right time. It allows you to create personalized email campaigns for your leads through the details that you get from your contact database.
Apart from email campaigns, HubSpot lets you automate various tasks such as setting up webhooks, scoring leads, lead conversion, and easy management of your data. It also notifies you and your sales team whenever a visitor takes any important action on your website and adds the task to HubSpot CRM to alert you about the follow-up with that contact.
- HubSpot lets you publish relevant, engaging, and conversion-optimized content with tools that speed up creation, keep consistent formatting and make it easy to optimize for search.
- It allows you to conduct A/B Testing for your email campaign to track that options have better responses. It helps you to plan your future campaigns accordingly.
- You can create the social presence of your bank and schedule to publish relevant posts when the right audience visits your platform.
8. Marketo Engage - By Adobe
Marketo Engage by Adobe is a marketing automation platform that focuses on account-based marketing and includes multiple promotional methods like email, social, mobile, digital-ads, web management, and analytics.
It helps you find and engage with the relevant audience. Marketing Automation by Marketo allows you to target the right people through features like engaging ads, personalized content, and a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tool that drives quality traffic to your Credit Union Website.
Once you are targeted towards your relevant customer, you need to build a lasting relationship with that customer. Marketo helps you do so by keeping your customers engaged by automated email campaigns and indulging in a meaningful conversation with them.
After building a strong relationship with your customer, Marketo helps you identify your valuable customer that would finally help you generate your sales.
- Marketo Engage comes with the Content (AI) feature that automatically recommends the right content to the right person.
- Through the feature of Marketing Analytics offered by Marketo, you can analyze the impact of your marketing efforts.
- Marketo lets your credit union engage with its customers across social media.
9. Pardot aka Salesforce Marketing Automation
Pardot is a marketing automation tool from Salesforce through which your marketing and sales campaigns can work together. It lets you manage all your prospective interactions by creating, distributing, and managing your online campaigns from one central platform.
With this CRM marketing automation from Salesforce, you can generate high-quality and relevant leads for your credit unions and increase your contacts to drive sales without the need for having a big marketing team. You can even easily create personalized emails targeted towards your right customers without having expertise in coding.
- Features like email marketing, custom landing pages, smart lead capture forms, and a central marketing dashboard allow you to fill your contact list with the best and most relevant leads.
- You can create personalized and relevant interactions with your leads by delivering targeted messages to them that are based on customer engagement.
- Score and grade your leads to filter out your best ones. Then, you can set real-time alerts to reach out to them at the right time, along with nurturing the non-sales-ready leads with approved marketing templates.
- Track the performance of your email campaigns with closed-loop reporting. You can also get a full view of your sales to funnel by creating custom dashboards.
- Advanced email reporting helps you to know how your prospects are engaging with your content so that you can take the best immediate steps.
When choosing a marketing automation software, you should rely on the one that helps you identify your target members, deeply understand the progress of your marketing programs, accelerate the members through your sales funnel, and focus on delivering the best service to your customers.
We have selected the 9 best marketing automation software that would help your banks and credit unions target the relevant members in the most suitable and easy manner.
Disclaimer-: These solutions are selected based on our experience (around usage support, administration, integration, etc.) and anecdotal conversations with multiple leaders in the industry.
The solutions listed in the article are ordered based on their investment in the CULytics community and alphabetically.