Address: Two Penn Plaza New York, NY 10121
Sales Contact: Jon Deutsch
Business Since: 1975
Number of Customers: 9000+
Credit Unions have all the analytical needs of global banks for targeted marketing, customer acquisition and retention, pricing optimization, and more -- but only a fraction of the budget. WebFOCUS Analytics for Credit Unions provides the widest range of analytics and business intelligence (BI) for operations personnel, managers, analysts, and executives across the enterprise -- even customers! -- at a price Credit Unions can afford, and with a scope they can manage.
WebFOCUS Analytics for Credit Unions and Community Banks
Credit unions and community banks spend a small fraction of what global and large regional banks do on analytics and data discovery solutions, meaning they fall farther behind in targeted marketing, customer acquisition and retention, personalized experiences, sales performance, pricing optimization, and operational efficiency. They recognize the need to embrace advanced analytics technologies and methods to improve marketing, reduce costs through segmentation, simplify onboarding, enhance customer value through digital solutions, deliver relevant and personalized offers, and boost productivity.
Most existing analytical solutions, however, aren’t designed to meet the needs of institutions of this size. Core system providers offer non-integrated, often antiquated solutions that address only a fraction of analytic requirements. Visualization tools provide a quick start, but can’t meet long-term needs and include limited functionality suitable only for business analysts and power users. And enterprise-scale solutions are too expensive and complex.
WebFOCUS Analytics for Credit Unions and Community Banks anticipates and addresses these unique needs, allowing them to benefit from the same insights as their larger counterparts.
WebFOCUS Analytics for Credit Unions and Community Banks provides the widest range of analytics and business intelligence (BI) for operations personnel, managers, analysts and power users, and executives across the enterprise – even customers.
WebFOCUS Analytics for Credit Unions and Community Banks provides the widest range of analytics and business intelligence (BI) for operations personnel, managers, analysts and power users, and executives across the enterprise – even customers. Extensions are available for data quality, predictive modeling, social media, big data, and so much more. WebFOCUS Analytics for Credit Unions and Community Banks offers just the right set of capabilities necessary to ensure success, for today and tomorrow, such as:
- Rapid Start. Pre-built dashboards, reports, report generator, and data model allow anyone to ask any question of any data, offering immediate out-of-the-box productivity and business value. Intuitive applications and tools ensure additional free-form exploration, all with minimal training
- Self-Service. Authorized employees, members, and customers can independently access, report, and explore all data, dramatically eliminating dependence on small IT staff
- Optimal User Adoption. Making analytics available and easy to use for non-technical business users, with quick answers to urgent questions, ensures widespread usage and return on investment
- Affordability and Long-Term Value. The solution’s single platform allows organizations to start small and incrementally add new solutions and insights - all at a reasonable entry-level price point
Executive View and Starter Reports
Executives can jumpstart their analytical insights with an executive dashboard and reports. KPIs provide insight into shares, loans, member growth, and more, while charts depict product trends and other patterns for analysis. Reports enable users to drill down for more detailed data.
The executive dashboard visually aggregates and consolidates information across products, branches, and customer and member growth.
InfoApps™ – Report Generator
Users can quickly create just the report they want, replacing hundreds of individual reports with just one or two InfoApps to greatly increase analytical efficiency. The following illustrates the role, capabilities, and value of an InfoApp:
Users can select multiple subjects, fields, measures, dimensions, and filters to create their own reports.
InfoApps are highly interactive, analytical apps for non-technical users. They deliver interactive analytic content such as data visualizations, charts, graphs, and reports to users through an easy “app store-like” experience.
Content generated by an InfoApp can be published to hundreds, thousands, or in some cases, millions of users. Any authorized user can now become an Analytics author to benefit themselves, their workgroup, and the enterprise. Active Analytics allows a credit union or community bank to:
- Target – Find customers and members, as well as the right match of products or services and reach out to them in a timely fashion
- Personalize – Analyze a customer relationship, and create a more satisfied customer or member
- Compete – Create new revenue sources while increasing customer loyalty, making your credit union or community bank a stronger competitor with larger banks
Logical Reporting Model
Data is consolidated into six domains: Share/Customer Account, Member/Customer, Account, Loan, Employee, and Branch. Links between these domains facilitates summary and detail reporting and analytics across the entire model.
Pre-built models accelerate the consolidation of diverse data, and make it readily available for analysis.
WebFOCUS is the foundation of the Analytics for Credit Unions and Community Banks solution. It provides one-stop BI shopping via an integrated portfolio of capabilities, including data management, visual discovery, predictive analytics, and operational intelligence in a single platform, coupled with an exceptional user experience.
How To Get Started
Call us. You’ll discover how the WebFOCUS Analytics for Credit Unions and Community Banks solution jumpstarts the analytics journey, provides maximum user adoption, and unlimited, long-term growth.