When do we set up our booth? Can it be set up on Tuesday morning or does it have to be set up on Monday afternoon?
- Ideally, you should set up the booth on Monday, March 30th, before the cocktail reception. The Cocktail Reception is the main networking time of the Summit and people might come to your booth.
Are we invited to the cocktail reception on Monday evening as a vendor or is that Credit Unions only?
- All Summit Attendees (Vendors or Credit Unions) are invited to the cocktail reception. This is your opportunity to network.
When is the booth tear down?
- Teardown of the booth should be done after the last session on Wednesday afternoon. There is shipping services at Microsoft that you can use to ship the material out. Contact Christine Choe - email@example.com for details.
Are vendors allowed to attend sessions on Thursday
- There is Open for All Session on Thursday Morning where credit union attendees will be able to network and collaborate with your peers around the specific functional Areas. Vendors are welcome to attend that Session if they want.
- Other Invite-Only Sessions on Thursdays are only for attendees with invitations.
Can vendor sponsors attend all the sessions? Are vendors encouraged to attend the sessions or just staff the exhibit hall?
- Vendors are encouraged to attend all the sessions on Tuesday, March 31 and Wednesday, April 1st.
- Workshop Sessions on Monday are for credit union attendees, who have registered for these workshops.
- There are some Invite-Only Sessions on Thursday. You can attend them only if you are invited by CULytics Team.
About how many attendees did you have last year and how many are you expecting this year? We are trying to plan for our booth supplies and need an approximate number.
- In 2019, we had 300+ attendees including vendors and credit union leaders. We are expecting about the same number this year.
Can we organize Raffles Drawings or giveaways at our booths?
- Yes, you can organize those activities at your booths. However, you have to organize them completely at your end.
Will we get free registration for the event?
- As a sponsor, you get free registration passes. Bronze Sponsor gets 1 pass, Silver Sponsor gets 2 passes, Gold Sponsor gets three passes and Platinum Sponsor gets four free passes. You can register for free using those. If you are unable to get your promo codes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the registration cost for the Additional Attendees?
- Sponsors can bring a fixed number of additional attendees with them based on their Sponsorship Tier.
- Bronze Sponsor can bring 1 additional attendee, Silver Sponsor can bring 2 additional attendees, Gold Sponsor can bring 3 additional attendees and Platinum Sponsor can bring 4 additional attendees with them.
- The cost of these additional attendees will be $1395 per attendee.
Will we get the Summit attendee List? When.
- CUlytics will provide Platinum, Gold and Silver sponsors with the Attendee list after the event (by April 10th, 2020).
- Platinum sponsors will also get the attendee list before the Summit by Mar 22nd, 2020.
What is the last date to decide about the User Group Meeting and Dinner Party?
- Gold and Platinum Sponsors, let us know if you would like to host the Private Dinner Party on Tuesday, Mar 31st, 2020 with CU customers and prospects at the event. A limited number of spots are available based on sponsorship tiers and the order they were signed up. We will promote the dinner party with pre-selected CU attendees on a first come first serve basis and drive the attendance. You would be responsible for the cost of this event. Let us know if you are interested in hosting the party by Dec 31st, 2019, 5 PM Pacific.
- Gold and Platinum Sponsors, let us know if you would like to host a User Group Meeting for your current and prospective members at the Summit on Thursday, April 3rd, 2020 afternoon. A limited number of spots are available based on sponsorship tiers and the order they were signed up. Space and Logistics for this meeting will be provided by CULytics. There is going to be no additional cost to you. No photography/videography will be provided, however, CULytics will arrange for the drinks and snacks for the break. Let us know if you are interested in hosting the user group meeting by Dec 31st, 2019, at 5 PM Pacific.