About this Workshop
Credit Unions strive to fulfill their mission, achieve their vision, and deliver on expected outcomes faster and with little effort. This can be done when team members are fully engaged in contributing to the credit union's success.
Defining key performance measures and then aligning and measuring them is an essential cornerstone to success.
But defining the right KPIs is hard.
- We cannot find meaningful measures
- We do not have an excellent approach to measure them consistently and on time.
- It is too hard to measure
- People are not just bought into creating and using measures
- There are only too many measures
- They are not tied to the results people care about.
This workshop will help you create a performance-driven organization by setting clearer objectives, outcomes and measurements at all levels of the organization.
What you will learn
- Learn to create a performance-driven organization by setting clearer objectives, outcomes and measurements at all levels of the organization.
- Understand the Balanced Scorecard framework with a real-world example
- Learn practical examples of metrics from a cross section of credit union functions.
- Know the best practices for implementing a good performance measurement program.
Bob is a proven marketing and product strategy executive for fast growing organization. He has led corporate marketing, product marketing and product management teams to identify emerging trends, to create and launch new products, to build market demand and to achieve revenue targets.
President and Founder, CULytics
Credit union leader experienced in actionable strategic planning, data analytics, marketing, and innovation that deliver immediate ROI at multi-billion dollar institutions.
Delivers the perfect composition of innovation and pragmatism - blending both technical and strategic expertise. Empower the lines of business to make measured, data-driven-decisions, and bring to light the abundance of low-hanging-fruit within your data by guiding organizations through the many stages of analytics maturity.
Understanding Strategic Planning
In this session, learn to create appropriate KPIs, that will allow you to define your initiatives and strategies for your organization..
Implementing a Performance Measurement Program
In the second part of this workshop,lern to translate strategies into scorecards for manageable execution plans.