Can we have a Tech-Check for our Presentations and other Content before the Summit.
- We will be organizing Speakers Tech Check on Monday March 30th at 12 PM - 1:30 PM. Make sure you are at the venue during the Tech Check so that you can review your content before the Summit.
Can we have Specific Audio/Video played along with our Presentation?
- Yes, you can have additional videos/audios along with your Presentations.
- Make sure Medhavi - email@example.com, knows about this ahead of time.
- If you plan to play any videos/audios as part of your presentation then please provide the links so that AV team can download them ahead of time.
- Presentations will be played from the Microsoft AV team’s computer.
What are some of the specific Presentation Requirements?
- Use the CULytics Template provided to you by Medhavi (link also available here) to create your final Presentation Decks. Here is the link to the CULytics Template - https://tdrive.li/pYYPAr
- Presentations at the summit will be displayed from Microsoft’s Windows laptop.
- There will be 3 screens on the Stage - The Timer Screen, the Notes Screen, and the Presentation Screen.
- There is going to be a clicker available.
- If there are any other specific presentation needs then please let us know ahead of time
When is the last date to submit our final Presentation?
- To keep things going smoothly, please provide your final Presentation to Medhavi by Feb 29th, 2020 - 5 PM Pacific.
What will be the room set up like?
- You can have an idea about the room set up and organization from the pics of the prior year Summit. Please visit - https://culytics.com/2019-summit to view them.
How are the Sessions organized like?
- Monday Sessions will be the 3-hour Workshops.
- There will be Case Studies and Keynotes Sessions on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Some Sessions will be multi-track. That is we might be having 2 Sessions in different rooms at the same time.
- Get the exact details about the all the Sessions on the Summit Agenda - https://events.culytics.com/2020Summit#/agenda?lang=en. We will keep updating the Agenda as we plan it.
When will get to know the details about our Session.
- We will provide you with your Session details as we plan the Agenda. You will get the final details latest by Mid-Jan.