Please ensure your entry contains the following elements:
- Problem Statement: Define the business problem that existed. What processes needed to be fixed or improved and what resources/tools needed to be used?
- Planning and Implementation: What steps did you take to develop a procedure that involved Business Intelligence & Data Insights that would solve the problem? How did you allocate Budget, Time, Resources, and People towards implementing the program?
- Challenges faced: What obstacles did you face during planning and execution before the new solution was in place? How did Business Intelligence navigate to a better solution?
- Solution & Interpretation: After executing, what was the overall outcome of the process? Were the results what you expected? How were you able to interpret those results into meaningful business value?
Note: Format and page length are flexible for entries, as we give you the liberty to explore and come up with material that accurately describes your analytical procedure in detail.
Judging Panel and Criteria
The panel consists of executives from various credit unions who will review the final entries and announce the winner at the CULytics Analytics Summit in Seattle on April 2nd, 2019.
Your entries will be evaluated based on:
- Tangible business Impact: How valuable it is for an organization and what are the benefits?
- Ease of use: Can this be implemented in your organization with your available budget and resources?
- Innovation: How unique was your plan? Was it out of the box?
Virginia Credit Union
VP, Product Management,
Vibrant Credit Union
Kurt T. Schmidt
VP, Information Technology,
Capital Credit Union
SVP, Marketing & Communications,
Topline Federal Credit Union
Frequently Asked Questions
These are just some of the most common questions we get asked.
For anything else, please contact us – we would be delighted to help.
- Q : Can I submit more than one entry?
A: Yes you may submit as many entries as you wish.
- Q: Can we submit an entry individually or as a team?
A: You may work on this individually or as a team.
- Q: Are mixed teams with people from multiple credit unions allowed?
A: Yes, you may create a team with members from different organizations.