CU Employee CULytics Founder

Introduce Yourself

As you join the community, please introduce yourself so that we all get to know each other better.

I am Naveen Jain, VP Digital Analytics at First Tech Fed Credit Union. Joined FTFCU in April-2014 and it has been an incredible journey so far. I am also the host of Credit Union Analytics Summit, which has now become the largest CU Analytics event of its kind.

Looking forward for meeting you all.

You need to be a member of CULytics Community to add comments!

Join CULytics Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• CU Employee

Hello, my name is Susan Tannahill. I'm the Marketing Analyst at Freedom Federal Credit Union in Harford County, Maryland. I analyze the performance and ROI of all marketing channels to build Executive Summaries and actionable recommendations. We're a small orgianization, and as such I also support our Product Manager with competitor research and internal product analysis, manage CRM data and am the administrator of our Data Mining tool. I'm interested in best practices for analytics frameworks and analytics storytelling. I'm also trying my best to remember the statistics, probability and linear algebra courses I took in college as I beef up my data science skills. :)

• CU Employee

Hello! My name is Dwayne Wright and I serve as a Senior Business Analyst for Inspirus Credit Union. Currently working within the PMO as an analyst, project manager and "some" workgroup level application development. Keenly interested in the marriage of data analystics, process improvement and quality assurance touchpoints. 

• Welcome to the community Dwayne. Have you registered for the upcoming summit in April in Redmond, WA. We are having dozens of case studies from credit unions across the nation, touching on the areas you mentioned.

• CU Employee

Hello, my name is Lukus Collins, and I serve as the Treasurer & Balance Sheet Strategist at STCU in Liberty Lake, WA. Having previously worked the last 14 years for a community bank, I'm relatively new to STCU, the credit union sector, and the data analytics world. My primary responsibilities revolve around managing our cash flow & liquidity, and funding/deposit strategy. I am eager to learn how data analytics can help me better understand our member base in order to deepen existing relationships and facilitate healthy growth, most especially in regards to deposits. I'm always on the look out for new technologies that can help us stay on the cutting edge in a very competitive landscape.

• Community Chair

Welcome to the Community Lukus. Have you signed up for the 2019 Credit Union Analytics Summit yet. I am sure the Summit will help you in your interest towards learning more about data analytics. 

• CU Employee

Good afternoon, my name is Bill Carhart I will be attending the Summit this year to learn more about the data world.  We are currently trying to construct a data repository and processing procedure with several of our data partners (Geezeo, Savvy Money, Raddon, MEA, Synergent),  Looking forward to learn of real case studies and how they went.

• Community Chair

Welcome to the CULytics Community Williams.Looking forward to meeting you at the Summit. 

• CU Employee

Hello All, my name is Rocky. I plan to attend the 2019 Summit. This will be the first time I have attended. I look forward to learning more about data warehousing and industry leading vendors/ideas in the credit union space.

• CU Employee

Hello -- My name is Ian Olson. I am excited to be a part of the data analytics industry and to be working in the credit union space. I recently came to VyStar Credit Union located in Jacksonville, Florida, after spending 19 years in institutional research (IR, a variant of business intelligence for higher education) at the University of Alaska Fairbanks. Previous to that role, I worked as a field geologist where I specialized in geochemical data. Data seems to have long been a part of my life. I studied geology and statistics in college. At UAF, I organized an IR office that broke ground on data and analytics for that institution and led the UA system in thinking forward by using data. Now I am venturing into the accelerated world of advanced data analytics for VyStar Credit Union. Here I am the Senior Manager of Advanced Analytics. I am creating the office and the whole analytics effect from scratch. My short term goal is to provide 10-100x ROI through data insights into how to do business better, and deliver greater value to the membership. My long term goal is to onboard AI applications and field AI solutions for operational efficiency and business value generation. I am quite thankful to have a partner in CULytics to help guide me in my work. I look forward to meeting my colleagues on here and at the upcoming CULytics Summit. Thank you for this opportunity to introduce myself.

This reply was deleted.