Welcome to the CU-lytics Solution Gallery Program Overview. As market demand for solutions for Credit Unions and Financial institutions continues to increase, CU-lytics looks forward to partnering with you ("Partner) to provide superior offerings to the industry.
The Cu-lytics Solution Gallery Program is the foundation of the relationship between you, as marketplace experts, and Cu-lytics, the leader online community for Credit Unions.
SOLUTION GALLERY STRUCTURE
The CU-lytics Solution Gallery currently offers three type of offering listings. The decision to categorize a Partner Offering into one of the three above types is made by CU-lytic based on information provided. The offering can be listed in only one of the category.
- Products are shrink-wrapped products that can be purchased without requiring professional services.
- Solutions are typically accelerators/repeatable products and require professional services when purchased.
- Services are consulting services which can be purchased either on time and material basis or fixed-scope/budget basis.
Upon successful application and admittance into the CU-lytics Solution Gallery Program, you will gain access to an array of benefits as listed below.
- Listing of your offering in the CU-lytics Solution Gallery.
- Opportunity to be listed as a featured Partner success story (Only limited spots available).
- Opportunity to present a case-study with a customer to CU-lytics members as a webinar (Only limited spots available).
Membership is for one-year increment. For membership to renew, the partner must maintain good standing and in compliance with the following criteria before their membership expiration date.
- Pay their full year of membership fees.
- Provide information about their activities in the financial/credit union space. Including new customers that they have acquired since they have been in the program.
- CU-lytics may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, effective immediately upon written notice to Partner to the contact email address on file.
- Partner may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, effective immediately upon written notice to CU-lytics.
- Fraudulent or other unacceptable behaviour by Partner, as determined by CU-lytics in its sole discretion, may result in the termination or suspension of some or all Partner privileges under the CU-lytics Solution Gallery Program, or termination of the Partner Account entirely without notice to, or recourse for, Partner.
- CU-lytics reserves the right to cancel or modify the Solution Gallery Program Agreement in its entirety, including Fees, at any time.
- Upon termination, all rights granted to Partner hereunder will immediately cease, including but not limited to the right of Partner to access the Partner Account, listing on Solutions/Services catalog unless otherwise determined by CU-lytics in its sole discretion.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
CU-lytics shall have no liability with respect to the CU-lytics Solution Gallery Program or CU-lytics’s obligations under this Agreement or otherwise for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for losses of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting in any way from the Service or Partner’s participation or inability to participate in the CU-lytics Solution Gallery Program, even if CU-lytics has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In any event, CU-lytics’s liability to Partner under this Agreement for any reason will be limited to the Fees paid by Partner to CU-lytics during the six (6) month period immediately preceding the event giving rise to the claim for damages. This limitation applies to all causes of action in the aggregate, including, but not limited to, breach of contract, breach of warranty, negligence, strict liability, misrepresentations, and other torts. These limitations shall apply even if CU-lytics has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
Partner agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless CU-lytics and any CU-lytics Related Entities and the directors, officers, employees, subcontractors and agents thereof (each, an “Indemnified Party”, and collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”), with respect to any claim, demand, cause of action, debt or liability, including reasonable attorneys’ fees (collectively, “claims”), to the extent that such claim is based upon or arises out of: (a) Partner’s breach of any representation, warranty, obligation or covenant under this Agreement; (b) Partner’s gross negligence or wilful misconduct; (c) any warranty, condition, representation, indemnity or guarantee relating to CU-lytics and CU-lytics Related Entities granted by Partner to any Customer, prospective Partner or other third party; (d) Partner’s breach of any term of this Agreement.
Nothing in this Agreement is intended to create, nor shall it be construed as creating, any exclusive arrangement between the Parties to this Agreement. This Agreement shall not restrict either Party from entering into similar arrangements with others, provided it does not breach its obligations under this Agreement by doing so.
PROGRAM GUIDE CHANGES
CU-lytics may require occasional corrections or updates to the guide and reserves the right to make such corrections or updates from time to time and to post such updates to this CU-lytics space.