CU Employee CULytics Founder

This is to announce that the 2020 CULytics Summit, currently scheduled for August 24th in Redmond, Washington will be re-imagined as a Virtual CULytics Summit that same week.

As you’ve probably noticed, in light of the pandemic, companies across many industries are rethinking their in-person conferences and replacing them with virtual events as personal safety concerns of their community are pre-eminent.  We’re following suit by adding a Virtual CULytics Summit in August as well as rescheduling our in-person Summit for next year, to which you’ll be entitled. 

Our transition to a new CULytics membership model is being accelerated just like the digital transformation initiatives at many of your organizations.  Your membership is very important to us and the last thing we want to do is allow the pandemic to further disrupt any of the good work we do with all of our member credit unions.

5202904067?profile=RESIZE_710x

We appreciate your support of CULytics and the Summit in particular.  As a token of that appreciation and in an effort to keep you whole with this change in plans, we are pleased to offer you a promotion to the CULytics Professional Membership tier for a full year.  As a member at the Professional tier, as detailed above, you’re entitled to a range of resources highlighted by unlimited on-demand workshops, live workshops, webinars, data governance application this year’s Virtual Summits, and of course, the 2021 CULytics Summit.  An announcement for next year’s Summit is forthcoming as we are close to finalizing the date and other details. 

For those of you with multiple people interested in organizational membership, please contact us and we’ll provide you with a Foundational or Comprehensive membership at a promotional rate.  We have a number of credit unions at this level and it really makes sense even if you have two members today.

Again, we appreciate your membership and support of CULytics.  We expect you’ll find the Professional Membership to be valuable going forward.  Please contact us if you have any questions at all.

Question - I am a CULytics Member and eligible for a free live workshop and on-demand workshop. How do I register at no cost?

Answer -  Send an email to medhavi@culytics.com and you will be provided with a promo code that is going to allow you to register at no cost.

Question - Do I need to cancel the hotel room at Aloft/Element? Is there can cost for cancellation?

Answer - Summit room block is at Aloft/Element. We have asked Aloft/Element to cancel all the reservations made as part of the group. There is no cancellation cost. Please reach out to Anna Loose <aloose@AloftSeattleRedmond.com> if there are any questions. Please verify with them to make sure that they are handled appropriately and you are not charged for them.

Question - What is the agenda for the virtual summit on Aug 25-27, 2020

Answer - We are reworking the agenda for the event dates. The updated agenda is going to be announced soon. If you are registered to attend the 2020 Summit, then you are automatically registered for the August Virtual Summit. No additional registration is needed. We are going to share the agenda as well as instructions to attend the Summit from your computer in the upcoming days.

Question - How long is my new CULytics membership valid until?

Answer - Your CULytics membership includes a pass to the 2021 Summit. All the benefits such as unlimited on-demand workshops, live workshops, advisory sessions, and more are valid until April 30th, 2021.

Question - What if the new membership model is not for me and I want a refund?

Answer -  We have taken every effort to make the people whole and keep the community together. If for any reason, this does not work for you, we are offering a 50% refund to retain you in the community with a complimentary Associate membership. This allows you to take advantage of the virtual summit in August 2020, live workshops, unlimited on-demand workshops, and 50% off the future summit.

Question - How can I upgrade to the organizational level membership?

Answer - Let us know if you would like to upgrade to the Foundation or Comprehensive tier of membership. Your summit registration can be applied to the upgrade. Details are here.

You need to be a member of CULytics Community to add comments!

Join CULytics Community

Email me when people reply –