CONGRATULATIONS! ANDREW LEONG and GRACE ROBERTO from SAFE CU for being chosen as the winner of 2018 Analytics Challenge.
Analytics Challenge Entries were evaluated by a panel of judges consisting of
- Shazia Manus, Chief Product and Strategy Officer, CO-OP Financial Services
- Greg Mitchell, CEO, First Tech Federal Credit Union
- Shira Spector, SVP, Chief Data and Analytics Officer, Partners Federal Credit Union
- Jeff Johnson, SVP & CIO, Baxter Credit Union
- Benjamin Lundell, Scientist at Microsoft
Entries were based on the following Criteria:
- Tangible Business Impact: How valuable it is for an organization and what are the benefits?
- Ease of use: Can this be implemented in your organization with your available budget and resources?
- Innovation: How unique was your plan? Was it out of the box?
From the large list of entries, the finalists who got a chance to present themselves at the Summit were:
- Christopher Fox, Director - BI Reporting from 1st United CU.
- Andrew Bertrand, Data Analyst from OCCU
- Brandon Cole, Data Analytics - Business Systems Analyst from Wings Financial CU.
- Joe Horton,BI Architect from WSECU.
- Steven Simpson, VP - Strategy and Innovation from Suncoast CU.
- Sudharsan Madabusi, President & CEO, Treselle Systems.
- Grace Roberto, Senior Digital Marketing Analyst and Andrew Leong, Data Architect from SAFE CU.