CU Employee

Summit 2018 was a success!

Even though I didn't hand out near enough business cards, it was great talking to many of the attendees and listening to all the sessions.  Seemed very balanced and informative.  The flow was very smooth, breaks were perfect, food was very tasty and plentiful (including snacks and drinks).  Thanks for having coffee available all day.  Vendors were all very relevent, friendly and helpful.  Look forward to next year.  

Red Canoe is $700 million in assets and we have roughly 56k members and headquartered in Longview, WA.  Our BI department is fairly new and consists of 2 BI Analysts, myself and a DBA.  I know many of you are in much larger organizations but feel free to reach out anytime.  I'll leave my contact info below.  Would love to hear your ideas, challenges, questions, etc as we move along in our BI endeavors.  

Oh and if you know anyone looking to make a job change or wanting to move to the beautiful pacific northwest, we have an open position as a BI Analyst.  Feel free to forward the job description located on our web site http://www.redcanoecu.com/careers 

Russ Peters
BI Development Manager, Red Canoe Credit Union
rpeters@redcanoecu.com
360-578-5153

You need to be a member of CULytics Community to add comments!

Join CULytics Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.