We are now introducing private communities on CULytics.
Here are some of the reasons that you might want to have a private community on CULytics
- Provides an easy, effective way to collaborate with your peers, within your FI or within a user group that you participate in.
- Upgrade from list-serves and ditch never-ending email threads.
- Organize discussions around topics.
- Leverage a private document repository.
- Administer your own community where you control who should be part of your private community
If you're interested in learning more, just reply to this discussion!