You’re Invited to the Analytics Roundtable & Workshop
January 29 - 30, 2019
We have selected a broad range of credit union leaders to join us at CU Direct Innovation Lab in Irvine, California for a roundtable discussion and workshop on the evolution of analytics in our industry. Availability is limited; please RSVP as soon as possible.
Tuesday, January 29 // 12:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Setting the stage: How analytics is utilized in our industry today.
- Roundtable discussion: What is working? What is not working?
- How to build a culture of accountability driven by actionable analytics.
- Sneak-peak into the CU Direct 2019 analytics roadmap in partnership with Microsoft &Avanade
Wednesday, January 30 // 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- CULytics workshop with Sundeep Kapur and Naveen Jain.
- Focus will be on a data transformation exercise with the intent of understanding the process, deciphering the available data, and achieving success.
- Big data can make a significant impact. We will take a look at specific initiatives and discuss ideal practices.
Please RSVP here.
Your credit union will be responsible for your travel expenses (flights, hotel, etc.). CU Direct will provide breakfast, lunch, and snacks during the meeting, and host Tuesday evening’s dinner. The John Wayne Airport in Orange County is minutes from the Innovation Lab. The Irvine Marriott is located next to the Innovation Lab at 18000 Von Karman Avenue, Irvine, CA 92612. You can make your reservation online or by phone at 949‐553‐0100. CU Direct online booking code is CXU, if you choose to call the hotel, please reference CU Direct.