Data leaders, technology professionals, and decision makers. These are the individuals of the Credit Union industry that lead the digital analytics field. At the 2019 Credit Union Analytics Summit, CULytics is bringing together these leaders from all across the nation. Becoming a Summit sponsor enables you to explore our Summit, granting you a wonderful opportunity to network with diverse credit union executives.
As a sponsor at our summit, you will have the opportunity to:
- Connect with potential customers, key decision makers, and influencers including C-Staff, Upper/Middle Management.
- Build your network by interacting with other credit unions from across the nation.
- Communicate your corporate values at the Summit to influence your image.
- Interact with potential customers to tailor your offerings based on what they value and their future direction.
- Gain valuable insights from expert speakers on the future of data analytics within the industry.
Who Will Be There?
The 2019 Summit will consist of panel discussions, networking sessions, and keynote speaker talks that detail every aspect of digital analytics integration. The previous Summit consisted of 325+ data leaders from credit unions across the nation, that represented about 19% of the industry by assets. Due to its success we are expecting over more executives and technology professionals to attend the event this year. In order to create a beneficial experience for everyone involved in the Summit we depend upon the right sponsors and backing to do so.
By agreeing to Sponsor, you agree to accept these conditions:
- Sponsor represents that he/she is has permission from his/her company to sponsor and participate in the 2019 Credit Union Analytics Summit.
- Sponsor shall defend, indemnify and hold CULytics Client, its agents, officers, directors, and employees harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, demands, attorneys’ fees, damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, obligations, causes of action or suits arising out of or resulting from sponsors participation in the Summit.
- CULytics reserves the right to remove or replace any sponsor at any time.
- Sponsor acknowledges that the Event may be recorded and reproduced in any form (including but not limiting to digital formats) and hereby authorize CULytics and its designees to record, transcribe, modify, reproduce, publicly perform, display, redistribute, and transmit in any form and for any purpose any such recording of the Event
- Sponsor representatives (number based on sponsorship package) must register by March 1st, 2019. The sponsor representative is non-transferrable and cannot be changed or substituted during the event. Only sponsor employees are eligible to use the free conference registration pass they get as a benefit of the sponsorship.
- Sponsors are responsible for providing all materials and giveaways.
- You must remove your materials by 5:00 PM on April 3rd, 2019.
- Cancellation or Termination of all or any part of the 2019 Summit by CULytics for any reason may be provided with prior written notice.
- All accepted sponsors receive attendance based on their sponsorship packages. There are no fees or reimbursements payable to sponsors. Sponsors are responsible for their own travel and lodging arrangements.
- CULytics Team is not responsible for the delivery of sponsorship materials, hotel reservations, or other items.
- To ensure you receive the discounted room rate, you must make your reservations with the hotel no later than March 11, 2019, as long as the room block has not sold out. Hotel link is on the CULytics Summit page.
- Deadline for the format/spec requirements for logo and advertising submission is February 28, 2019.
- No refund will be issued to any company who does not comply with the CULytics Sponsorship Rules and Regulations.
- Platinum sponsors will get the summit attendees list one week prior to the Summit. Gold and Silver sponsors will get the attendee list three days after the Summit.
- Sponsors are strictly prohibited from disseminating the attendee list to any attendee, non-sponsor vendor or business partner or any third parties for any reason. Sponsors may not utilize any third parties to contact attendees for any reason including the coordinating of events or inviting guests to outside entertainment events.
- No flyers or solicitations may be made at the summit venue, hotel door or lobby without the prior written consent of CULytics Representative.
- All sponsors are allowed and encouraged to attend any educational sessions. All sponsor booth personnel are required to register for the summit before March 1, 2019.
- The summit badge must be worn at all Summit Sessions and sharing of badges is strictly prohibited.
- CULytics reserves the right to restrict sponsors activities and exhibits which because of method of operations, content or for any other reason become objectionable or otherwise detract from the conference as a whole.
- CULytics reserves the right to determine eligibility of any sponsor or partner and accordingly reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to deny space to any sponsor whole products or services are inconsistent with CULytics’s policies and philosophies or could have an negative impact on the credit union marketplace. CULytics reserves exclusive control over admission policies.
- All sponsors are responsible for the charges associated with their booth.
- Exhibit details will be provided as we come closer to the event.
- All questions regarding the event or sponsor guidelines may be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.