CU Employee CULytics Founder

Introduce Yourself

As you join the community, please introduce yourself so that we all get to know each other better.

I am Naveen Jain, VP Digital Analytics at First Tech Fed Credit Union. Joined FTFCU in April-2014 and it has been an incredible journey so far. I am also the host of Credit Union Analytics Summit, which has now become the largest CU Analytics event of its kind.

Looking forward for meeting you all.

You need to be a member of CULytics Community to add comments!

Join CULytics Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• CU Employee

Good day, my name is Troy VanRiper and I have been with First Tech Federal CU for twelve years. I am the Senior Director of Special assets Management and oversee collections, liquidations and recovery. First Tech has grown rapidly since our merger in 2011 with Addison Avenue CU, the largest merger of equals in credit union history. I am proud to say we have reached the $10BB asset threshold and I am looking forward to achieving our long term goal of being America's Most Admired Credit Union.

• CU Employee

I am William Gray, Operations Program Manager for the Beaverton Or. Business Analytics Department. I Just go hired on 24 April, and am very excited to be working for one of the top credit unions in the country. 

• Vendor

I am Alok Aggarwal, founder and CEO of Scry Analytics (www.scryanalytics.com), which uses artificial intelligence (AI) for producing automated, actionable solutions and insights in Banking and Financial Services sector. Some of our current AI solutions include those related to improving call centers as well as those for prospecting SMBs (for loans), and forecasting the set of people who will refinance mortgages or loans.

I received my Ph. D. from Johns Hopkins University in 1984, after which I woked at IBM’s T. J. Watson Research Center in New York (until 2000). During 2001-2013, I co-founded an offshore research and analytics company, Evalueserve, which currently has 3,100 professionals worldwide.

• Vendor

I am Michael Higgins, Sr. Account Rep for Information Builders.  I'm located in the DFW area and I support CU's from Central Texas through Oklahoma.

• Vendor

Hi everyone!  I am Dylan Tancill, head of Banking & Credit Union sales at Datawatch.  Datawatch's flagship product is Monarch which has been used in the credit union space for over 20 years to automate the acquisition & preparation of data for reporting & analysis.  

Common use cases include streamlining the collection & preparation of data for the 5300 call report, automated reconciliation of ATM, Card Services, GL & other data and anything involving the parsing of reports like those coming off core banking systems or from third-parties.

• CU Employee

Hello everyone!  I am Johanna Robbins, VP of Finance at CapCom FCU in Albany, NY.  I have been with CapCom FCU since 2002.  I am interested in creating a better solution at our credit union for managing, reporting and predicting from our data to provide a better experience for our members.

• Vendor

Good Day! My name is Paul J. Avery. I'm VP of Business Development for Stakana Analytics. Stakana helps credit unions attract, cultivate, and retain their best customers by utilizing predictive intelligence. I look forward to hearing about the strategic objectives of this groups members and the many different ways they approach these challenges.

• CU Employee CULytics Founder

Thanks for joining the community. Would you like to present a case-study with your CU partner on how Stakana has been helping CUs? Send a private message and we can discuss this further.

• This reply was deleted.
  • CUSO

I'm Paul Ablack, CEO, OnApproach. We are a CUSO that was formed by Denali FCU, Ideal CU and Topline FCU in 2014 to solve the problem of integrating data from their many disparate sources. Our mission is to provide an affordable enterprise data warehouse technology solution that will work with any size of credit union. I believe that this industry can re-invent itself and become a major force in the retail financial market but it will require a very strong proficiency in analytics and innovation. Collaboration is the only way to get this done. I am honored to be part of this journey and look forward to being part of this movement.

This reply was deleted.