CU Employee CULytics Founder

Introduce Yourself

As you join the community, please introduce yourself so that we all get to know each other better.

I am Naveen Jain, VP Digital Analytics at First Tech Fed Credit Union. Joined FTFCU in April-2014 and it has been an incredible journey so far. I am also the host of Credit Union Analytics Summit, which has now become the largest CU Analytics event of its kind.

Looking forward for meeting you all.

You need to be a member of CULytics Community to add comments!

Join CULytics Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• CU Employee

Hello!  I am Kelly Gage, Senior Business Intelligence Analyst with Red Canoe Credit Union based in Longview, WA. I was formerly with WSECU for 16 years, and was the Lending Research Analyst for the last 11 years. At WSECU  my role moved from a spreadsheet juggler for reporting into SQL and Tableau with the onboarding of a data warehouse and ARCU in 2012. My recent move to Red Canoe is affording me the opportunity to expand my skills and put my knowledge and experience to work on several projects. I look forward to connecting with all of you!

• CU Employee

Greetings!  I am Greg Leslie, Data Scientist for SouthPoint Financial Credit Union in scenic Sleepy Eye, Minnesota.  Joining SPFCU in December 2016, this is my first foray into the credit union movement, though I bring with me almost 20 years of data and analytics experience across multiple industries.

• CU Employee

Good day, I am the Manager of Enterprise Information & Analytics at FirstOntario Credit Union. 

I am new to the world of BI and have been tasked with learning what analytics I can bring to the organization, specifically in regards to Digital Solutions. I look forward to learning and sharing in a collaborative environment.

Cheers

• Vendor

Hi Chrystine,

Welcome to the community. A fellow Ontarian here with lots of CU analytics experience to share. We've been talking with Dave Corbett at FirstOntario over the last few months about analytics. Shared interests right inside your own CU !!  Love to connect - will send you an invite on LinkedIn so we connect with "real" emails.

• Vendor

Hi Chrystine - Welcome to the CULytics Community

• CU Employee

My name is David Borsos and I am the Controller at Granite FCU. Because of great staff, I have a large percentage of my time that I can dedicate to data analytics, and this is the field that interests me most. Lately I have been creating PowerBI dashboards and reports to make our data accessible for the C-suite.

This reply was deleted.