CU Employee CULytics Founder

Introduce Yourself

As you join the community, please introduce yourself so that we all get to know each other better.

I am Naveen Jain, VP Digital Analytics at First Tech Fed Credit Union. Joined FTFCU in April-2014 and it has been an incredible journey so far. I am also the host of Credit Union Analytics Summit, which has now become the largest CU Analytics event of its kind.

Looking forward for meeting you all.

You need to be a member of CULytics Community to add comments!

Join CULytics Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• CU Employee

Good Afternoon,  I'm the CEO at Texas Trust CU in Dallas/Fort Worth.  Thanks for welcoming me to the CULytics community.  We are working hard to become a more data driven operation and I look forward to learning from those of you who are further along in this journey. 

• CU Employee

Greetings: My name is Kurt Schmidt. I serve as the VP of Information Technology and am designated to head the charge into data analytics

• Vendor

Hi Kurt, aside from losing the bet to you, it was great meeting you at the Summit!

• CU Employee

Hello. My name is Milena Khostikyan and I am the Marketing Research Analyst at SCE Federal Credit Union.

• CU Employee

I'm the manager of Business Intelligence and Development at Red Canoe Credit Union in Longview, WA.  I've been with them for almost 16 years.  Red Canoe is on a path to find the best way to leverage data in a way that provides some fantastic insights and answers that weren't previously possible.

We are currently an UltraData shop that has partnered with OnApproach for our data warehouse needs.  Going through a core conversion soon, looking to land on our feet and continue the journey.  Happy to collaborate with you all.  

• Vendor

Hey Russ! I'm glad to see you and Red Canoe on CUlytics!

• CU Employee

Hello, I am the SVP of Administration at Ascend FCU located in Middle Tennessee. I am responsible for Branch & Retail Delivery, Facilities, and Data Analysis. I began my journey in the credit union industry 17 years ago, and I greatly enjoy my work. Currently, I am working with our Data Scientist to ensure our data warehouse is set up with the correct data governance, and we are working on a couple of introductory models (credit risk and profitability). After attending the Summit, I came home with an expanded list of to-do items!

I am also interested in connecting and collaborating with other credit unions who are currently on the Fiserv-Datasafe core and are working on data analytics.

Cheers!

• CU Employee

Hello, I am a Reporting Analyst at STCU in Spokane, WA. Not new to big data, but new the CU space. After attending the Summit last week, this group has me very excited. Cannot wait to see the collaboration and am happy to join the community.

• CU Employee

Hello All, 

I am the CFO at $0.85B Rivermark Community Credit Union in Portland, OR. I am interested in the impact Business Intelligence can have on our members experience. While I deal in the realm of balance sheet management, financial risk, budgeting and forecasting as a result of member activity, I realize the importance of our success is being able to anticipate members needs and understand how to make financial transactions more fulfilling or more importantly, less of a nusance. I look forward to learning more from this group as we look to harness the power of information to empower our membership.

• CU Employee

Hi there!  I am the CMO at First Entertainment CU ($1.5B).  I've been with the First Ent. for a year, and previously was the VP of Marketing at Golden 1 C.U  ($10B). and SVP and Head of Marketing for Bank of Hope ($13B) for 5 years, and prior to that 12+ years as VP and head of PR and Media Services for a leading multicultural marketing firm serving as a lead strategist working with leading Fortune 100 clients and government entities. As our CU embarks in our data strategy, would love to collaborate with other CUs that are also engaged in BI and data analytics.   

This reply was deleted.