CU Employee CULytics Founder

Introduce Yourself

As you join the community, please introduce yourself so that we all get to know each other better.

I am Naveen Jain, VP Digital Analytics at First Tech Fed Credit Union. Joined FTFCU in April-2014 and it has been an incredible journey so far. I am also the host of Credit Union Analytics Summit, which has now become the largest CU Analytics event of its kind.

Looking forward for meeting you all.

You need to be a member of CULytics Community to add comments!

Join CULytics Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Vendor

Hello, I work for SCE FCU as the Director of Business Process Analysis. I've worked in the credit union industry for 35 years and got serious about data with the introduction of Microsoft SQL Server 2000. I'm looking forward to collaborating with others as we move through our data analytics journey!

• CU Employee

Howdy!  I'm just under 3 years in a marketing role & at a credit union.  Really impressed at the CU movement & see great potential for CUs to gain market share in the years to come.  Hoping that my CU will have some more tech advancements in the next couple years to help with gathering data and responding to members' needs. 

My new friend, Sundeep Kapur, recommended I join...happy to be here...looking forward to chatting with you...

• CU Employee

I am Rhonda Taylor from Penfinancial CU.  As a lifer CU employee for almost 29 years, the need and use of data analytics has always been a want but now a need.  Our partnership with Doxim has been a long standing one and they are the first we turn too as an organization to support these needs.

• Vendor

Hi Naveen and thanks for the productive call we had yesterday.

I'm the President & CEO of FlowTracker Analytics Inc. and we are pleased to be included in the CULytics Solution Gallery.

Our mission is simple: we're making analytics accessible to Credit Unions.What that means in practice is we have invented and patented a unique analysis capability that helps Sales, Marketing and Finance leaders grow deposit and loan portfolios with tools they can actually use at a price point they can afford. We achieve this by leveraging data that is already available at any Credit Union and the best, lowest cost BI platform in the market (Microsoft's) to bring over 75 pre-built interactive visualizations to your device of choice.

I invite everyone who wants to grow deposit and loan portoflios to talk with us about smarter performance management, targeting for growth,dynamic member insights and deeper product intelligence. Learn something new, get a free demo, or do a trial with your data in two weeks... we're here to help.

Looking forward to some great conversations here! 

Dave McNab

President & CEO

FlowTracker Analytics Inc.

4153647?profile=original

Here's a screenshot of PowerBI reporting we provide right out of the box (OOB)...  so much better than spreadsheets!

4153674?profile=original

Home - FlowTracker Analytics
    Manage banking sales, attrition, cross-selling and product substitution with FlowTracker. Patented advanced customer behavior analytics for banks ena…
  • Vendor

Hi all,

I am Ray Cade with Information Builders. Information Builders offers a Credit Union Analytics and Data Management platform. I assist credit unions in the West Region with their Business Intelligence, Analytics, Data Management and Big Data strategies. I help credit unions use technology as an enabler to access data across the entire enterprise for impactful insights. Below is my contact information if anyone has questions. I look forward to meeting many of you at the CULytics event in Seattle next month.

Thanks,

Ray Cade

ray_cade@ibi.com

• CU Employee

Greetings!

Alex Carmichael here. Until recently, director of research / analytics for Maps CU in Salem Oregon. 

Less than a year ago, I jumped ship from the CU industry for a shiny new position across town.

I've found that I miss the passion, innovation, and community I experienced in my 14 years in the credit union industry.

If any of you are seeking experienced BI, data science, or analytics management talent, especially in the Pacific Northwest, feel free to reach out. 

Alex Carmichael

a_carmichael (@) outlook.com

• Vendor

Hello! My name is Jacob Kaiser and I work for a software company called Datameer. I became acquainted with Culytics after reaching out to Naveen and he encouraged me to get involved in the group. Think of Datameer as a modern BI platform purpose built for Hadoop/data lake architecture that enables Self-Service Big Data Data-Prep/Wrangling/Exploration/Visualization under one platform.  

We are currently leveraged by some of the largest commercial banks and credit card companies (Citi was an early investor and customer of ours since 2009) and believe we could make a similar impact in the credit union space as the concepts of Hadoop/big data become more prevalent.

Our solution covers the entire analytics lifecycle from data ingestion and preparation to de-identification, discovery, exploration, reporting, statistical functions, parsing of unstructured data, scheduling, and visualization. It runs as a lightweight native component of Hadoop (looks and feels similar to Excel) and also, for those who prefer it, can output formats such as Tableau Data Extracts.

Some Benefits:
    •  Mitigate recruitment and retention challenges for certain skill sets.
    •  Limit dependencies on IT to keep up with analytical demands of the business.
    •  Easily incorporate new data sets into your analytical environment.
    •  Make big data analytics easy for everyone to use in the business.

-Jacob

If you'd like to know more feel free to send me an email to jkaiser@datameer.com or connect with me on Linkedin.

• CU Employee

I am Peter Erbe  Manager of Patriot Credit Union.  I am interested in learing how to use member data to provide up to date, better services to our members as best we can with our size of 9.4 million in assets

This reply was deleted.