CU Employee CULytics Founder

Introduce Yourself

As you join the community, please introduce yourself so that we all get to know each other better.

I am Naveen Jain, VP Digital Analytics at First Tech Fed Credit Union. Joined FTFCU in April-2014 and it has been an incredible journey so far. I am also the host of Credit Union Analytics Summit, which has now become the largest CU Analytics event of its kind.

Looking forward for meeting you all.

You need to be a member of CULytics Community to add comments!

Join CULytics Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Vendor

Hello Everyone, I'm Adam Hass, founder of AppLink.io in Des Moines, IA. AppLink.io is a mobile app analytics and marketing platform that provides app statistics, metrics, tracking and monitoring capabilities. I'm excited to meet you all and learn about what you're working on.

Mobile App Analytics & Marketing Platform | AppLink.io
    AppLink.io is a mobile app analytics tool that provides app statistics, metrics, tracking and monitoring capabilities.
    • CU Employee CULytics Founder

Hi Adam, Given that mobile is important for most CUs, you are in very interesting domain. How is your offering different/similar to others in the industry?

Thanks for being part of the community.

• Vendor

Hello Naveen, great question. We've actually built mobile banking apps and custom analytics integrations for the credit union industry. I think this experience has given us a great perspective on the mobile analytics needs of the community.

We are similar to other analytics providers in that we provide the ability to track and measure mobile app performance. There are two main things that separate us from other vendors.

1. Our platform enables you to turn insights into actions, by easily triggering events (emails, sms, webhooks etc) based on a users in-app experience. 

2. We integrate our data with other tools such as HubSpot, Zendesk and ConstantContact (with more on the way).

With that said, we're always listening for feedback and looking for ways to improve our platform.

This is interesting. Are these triggers automated? Is there any integration with marketing automation systems?

What are top use cases for these triggers?
          • Vendor

Yes the triggers are automated, trigger types include Screen Views, Session Length, Number of Screen Views in a Session, Custom Defined Events, Conversion Goals and Crashes.

The current marketing automation integration we have is HubSpot: Read More Here 

We're currently wrapping up our Marketo and Salesforce Integrations.

Top Use Cases For Triggers
            Sales Opportunities: Notifying sales/customer team of a potential sales opportunity after they viewed an offer or visited a product page.
            New App Users: Enrolling users in on-boarding workflows 
            App Crashes: Sending internal alerts to IT team
            Account Maintenance: Transactional messages (password reset, updated email, etc).

Introducing Mobile App Analytics and User Data in HubSpot
            AppLink.io integrates app analytics data, user activity and performance metrics automatically with HubSpot.
  • Vendor

Hi, my name is Derek Belyea and I am the founder of Analytix Studio, a consulting services provider in Canada.  We help clients with all aspects of data anlytics from strategy to projects to operations.  

Hi Derek, welcome to the community. I got email from few our Canadian CU peers about the Summit and the analytics challenge. Both of them are open to our friends from across the border.

Would love to meet you at the Summit and hear more about how you are helping your clients.

Thanks so much for being part of the community

• CU Employee

Hi Everyone. I am Mark Rowan, CIO at Premier Members Credit Union based in Boulder CO. Been working for PMCU for over 10 years now and BI has always been in my blood. Looking forward to seeing what everyone is doing in this space and what we can do to be a data driven Credit Union.

Hi Mark, welcome to CULytics. We would love to hear your thoughts on various discussions and topics on the community. Look forward for seeing you at the Summit.

Best.

• Vendor

Hello, my name is Siri Chakka and I am the Chief Strategy Officer of gameFI, an online SAAS platform that uses gamification to help Credit Unions create stronger sales and service cultures. Our founders Matt Davis and Jason Milesko leveraged their strong backgrounds supporting credit unions, including their time at Filene Research Institute, to develop this platform specifically for credit unions, and their work is paying off as our clients are seeing real results! Looking forward to learning more about the issues facing credit unions today and helping spread the word of gamification and how it can help credit unions. 

This reply was deleted.