CU Employee CULytics Founder

Introduce Yourself

As you join the community, please introduce yourself so that we all get to know each other better.

I am Naveen Jain, VP Digital Analytics at First Tech Fed Credit Union. Joined FTFCU in April-2014 and it has been an incredible journey so far. I am also the host of Credit Union Analytics Summit, which has now become the largest CU Analytics event of its kind.

Looking forward for meeting you all.

You need to be a member of CULytics Community to add comments!

Join CULytics Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• CU Employee CULytics Founder

Welcome to the community Paul. I agree that there is a huge opportunity in front of our industry and, collaboration and agility can be our competitive advantage. Looking forward for interesting times.

• CU Employee

Hi all! 

I'm Ryan Fisher - VP of Finance & Accounting/Controller at the University of Illinois Community Credit Union.  I just started to dive into Power BI and find that it is a better tool than Symitar's ARCU product for visualizing and connecting to data.  There's nothing more satisfying than turning data into insights and actions.  Looking forward to learning from this group!

• Vendor

Hello, I'm Matt Kislowski, Director, Management Consulting at Hayden Technology.  My firm is focused on providing services to the banking / financial services industry, with a particular focus on Credit Unions and Community Banks (i.e., NOT the Top 10 banks).  Obviously, "data and analytics" as a topic is top of mind for us and for our current and prospective clients, with implications and application across both business and technology.  I'm currently attending the Credit Union Data & Analytics Summit in Redmond / Seattle, hosted by FTFCU - it's been a great event so far!  I look forward to continuing to meet folks from this community in person and within this forum.

• CU Employee
    Hello!!<br/>
    I am Ben Fox, AVP, Business Intelligence at Partners Federal Credit Union. PFCU is Disney's credit union and I spent a few years over at Disney prior to joining. When we started we had ARCU and a few reports and now we are reaching to the clouds with AWS. I am the author of Cooking With Business Intelligence found on Amazon and host a site called thebibrewery.com. Looking forward to interacting with you all.
  • CU Employee

Hello, I am Adam Taft, IT Infrastructure Manager at Idaho Central Credit Union. One of my responsibilities is to help build a BI analytical platform and processes at ICCU. We are in the very beginning stages. I use to manage an IT BI team with a previous employer. I'm excited for the conference to listen how analytics has grown within the CU industry. We are researching different technologies but also meeting with the different departments to research what they can gain from analytics.

• CU Employee CULytics Founder

Looking forward for meeting you Adam. We have a good lineup of keynotes and panels at the upcoming summit. I am sure that you will find them useful for what you are looking to do at ICCU.

• CU Employee

HI, I am Scott Mulkins, VP of Enterprise Risk Management at Rogue Credit Union. Prior to joining Rogue in 2015, I was with FTFCU for 13 years. I'm excited about the opportunity to collaborate on data analytics, especially being at a smaller credit union. Our journey will certainly benefit from the lessons learned at FTFCU and other large/more complex credit unions that have embarked on the analytics journey.

This reply was deleted.